The Library Bus visits Black Horse Drove on the third Friday of each month, stopping at the Community Centre between 12.30 – 12.50. It carries over 3,000 items including fiction, non-fiction, large print, books on CD and cassette and books for children of all ages. All are issued for 5 weeks and can be returned to another library if necessary. It is also equipped with a lift for wheelchair access. The service is free to join and use.
- Each Mobile Library vehicle carries up to 3,000 items of stock including fiction, non fiction, large print, books on CD & cassette and books for children of all ages.
- You can request books/cassettes/CDs/DVDs. We have access to all the books in Cambridgeshire Libraries. You can also request books online to collect from the mobile Library on our next visit. There is a £1 charge for requesting books.
- Any books borrowed from the Mobile Library can be returned to any other Cambridgeshire Library and you can return books from other libraries to us, so no need to worry about missing your due date.
- You can renew and order books online, please ask onboard for your ‘PIN’ to get you started.
- Download the Spydus mobile app to keep track of your library account using your smart phone.
- Books are issued for 5 weeks and you can renew for up to three months.
- Unfortunately we do charge when books are returned late.
- All vehicles have a lift for wheelchair users or those who find stairs difficult.
- We also supply free Hearing Aid batteries, sell stamps and reading glasses
Upcoming dates: 20 September, 18 October, 15 November