Our Privacy Principles
We will always look after any personal information that you share with us. It is important to us to let you know how the personal information you share will be stored or used. You can be confident that:
- We only use personal information in the ways we need to and that is expected of us;
- We have a lawful basis to hold this information in order to operate our organisation effectively;
- We will never release your information to organisations outside of the Magazine for marketing purposes;
- We take all reasonable care to safeguard your personal information through security policies and secure business processes;
- We provide an easy way for you to contact us – by writing to email@example.com
What Information do we collect?
The personal information we collect will include your contact details: name, email address, postal address & telephone number as well as information you provide in any correspondence between us relating to your advertisement in the Littleport Life Magazine.
How do we use personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide or administer activities relating to all our services: preparing advertisements for the Magazine and accounting purposes.
- Provide you with information about the Magazine. This may be regarding your advertisement or for accounting purposes to fulfil the contract with you or where we believe you expect to be updated and contacted by us. You can of course ask us at any time to change how we contact you, simply contact:
Littleport Life Magazine, 27 Grange Lane, Littleport, Ely, Cambs, CB6 1HW
Telephone: 01353 863 221
Littleport Life is a not for profit community magazine
Your personal information is stored securely, for no longer than is necessary. We carry out periodic deletion of data whose retention has expired and/or when the need to continue to hold such data is no longer necessary. Data will be held for as long as you remain an advertiser in Littleport Life Magazine.
Who sees your personal information?
The personal information we collect about you will be used by the relevant persons running the Magazine.
Your Information Security
We take the security of your personal information extremely seriously.
We have implemented appropriate organisational measures to protect the personal information we have
under our control.
We only keep information for as long as you remain an advertiser in the magazine.
Here are some of the ways we protect your personal information:
- Offline, your personal information is kept securely in our databases.
- Paper information is kept in locked cupboards and offices with limited access.